we respect you
Pivot Point Consulting and its subsidiaries respect your privacy. It is important for you to understand what information we collect about you and what we do with that information.
Types of Personal Information Collected
When you visit our publicly available website, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information
- Event registrations and preferences
- Feedback and reviews or request for support
- Log files, information collected by cookies and similar technologies about the pages viewed, links clicked and other actions taken when accessing our website.
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to use of our website and our services.
- Resume and applicant information for those applying to job openings.
When you conduct business with Pivot Point, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information.
- Financial and billing information.
- Event registrations and preferences.
- Feedback and reviews or request for support.
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information.
If you apply for employment with Pivot Point, we may collect and process personal information to administer and evaluate the application.
How We Use Personal Information
Pivot Point collects and uses personal information in the following ways:
- Personalizing information about our services
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Providing services and support to our customers
- Conducting business with our suppliers and other third parties
- Considering resumes and applications received by applicants for job vacancies, including all elements of the procedure leading up to making a decision whether to offer, subject to any appropriate background checks, the applicant a position
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise compatible with the above
With Whom We Share Personal Information
Pivot Point may share personal information we collect with the following types of third parties and for the following purposes:
- Subsidiaries who process personal information on behalf of Pivot Point for the purposes of supporting and providing services to its customers
- Third party service providers contracted to provide services on behalf of Pivot Point for discrete business purposes such as provision of IT related services, event planning, talent recruiting, and travel services
- Other corporate entities when a business transaction occurs such as a merger or acquisition
- Third party entities with whom Pivot Point works in providing a service, such as educational establishments with whom Pivot Point collaborates to provide training and certification, and organizations at which Pivot Point arranges for students to obtain practical experience
- Pivot Point may disclose personal information in special cases when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary: (a) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property; (c) to enforce the website Terms and Conditions; or (d) to protect the interests of our users or others.
Choices You Have About How Pivot Point Uses Your Information
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you have questions, complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or wish to access your personal information, or update, change or remove your personal information, please contact us.
If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing or other communications, you can either respond using the opt out button in the relevant communication, or by contacting us.
How Pivot Point Protects Your Information
Pivot Point takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the data.
This website may contain links to or from other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This Privacy Statement applies only to the information we collect on this Site or as otherwise described herein. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you link to from our Site or otherwise visit.
Notification of Changes
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will do so by posting additions or modifications to this page.
What Pivot Point Does About Children Visiting This Website
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from website visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.